Tello Drones offer inexpensive opportunities to incorporate standards-based coding, mathematics, and problem-solving skills with safe and durable indoor flight platforms. This 120 minute to half-day workshop introduces participants to the safety and logistical considerations for school-based programs, basic flight parameters and planning, Droneblocks-based coding, and opportunities to create standards-based engineering design challenges.
- Safely fly Tello Drones using manual controls and the TelloEdu app.
- Progress through standards-based coding, math, and flight activities
- Collaborate and scaffold their own activities, lesson plans, and units.
- Try advanced coding tools, drones, and explore extention tools.
Program Logistics and Registration:
- Audience: Elementary, secondary and pre-service teachers, program administrators, librarians, technologists, and other educators.
- This workshop requires a space with tables/chairs for 4-person groups, a whiteboard, and a screen for audio/video.
- A large open indoor area for flight activities or an extra large classroom.
- The maximum number of participants is 16 for this program.
- The cost for this program is $550.00 and travel fees may apply.
- This program is customizable and can be extended into a full-day experience.
- Contact Us to book a program or to schedule a design consultation.