This 75-minute to half-day learning module uses your schoolyard, community, companies, and parks as the foundation for creating standards-based inquiries, design thinking and service learning projects, team-building and community engagement programs, or a school and community garden.
- Work with the design team to select topics and local partnerships
- Help prepare and experience model programs with/without learners
- Receive formal training and resources from national level programs
- Collaboratively plan follow-up activities, documentation and evaluation
Program Logistics and Registration:
- Audience: Elementary, secondary and pre-service teachers, school administrators, summer, after-school and informal education providers.
- This workshop requires prep, site visits, and a local program coordinator.
- An indoor space with tables/chairs for 4-person groups and audio/video.
- The max. number of participants is 24 for this program.
- The cost for this program is $500.00 and travel fees may apply.
- This program is customizable and can be extended into a full course.
- Contact Us to book a program or to schedule a design consultation.