This 75-minute to half-day learning module uses makerspace stations, low-cost materials, hand/power tools, and technologies like 3D printers, craft cutters, muscle-wire, and electronics, to provide participants with the knowledge, skills and researched-based introductory activities needed to incorporate making and makerspaces into standards-based classrooms.
- Learn to safely use a wide variety of tools, materials, and technologies
- Actively engage in engineering design projects, activities and collaborations
- Conduct low-cost, standards-based, classroom-ready inquires and projects
- Receive digital resources, lesson plans and certificates of completion
Program Logistics and Registration:
- Audience: Elementary, secondary and pre-service teachers, administrators, librarians, technologists, and informal education providers.
- This workshop requires a suitable indoor space with tables/chairs for 4-person groups, a black or whiteboard, and a screen for audio/video.
- The maximum number of participants is 24 for this program.
- The cost for this program is $400.00 and travel fees may apply.
- This program is customizable and can be extended into a full-day experience.
- Contact Us to book a program or to schedule a design consultation.