This 75-minute to half-day learning module uses hands-on projects and research-based design thinking activities, to provide participants with the core knowledge, pedagogical foundations, skills and introductory activities needed to incorporate inquiry and project-based learning in STEM/STEAM classrooms. Participants will:
- Actively engage in engineering design projects, activities and collaborations
- Experience research-based STEM programs from introduction to evaluation
- Conduct low-cost, standards-based, classroom ready inquires and projects
- Receive digital resources, lesson plans and certificates of completion
Program Logistics and Registration:
- Audience: Elementary, secondary and pre-service teachers, program administrators, librarians, technologists, and other educators.
- This workshop requires a suitable indoor space with tables/chairs for 4-person groups, a black or whiteboard, and a screen for audio/video.
- The maximum number of participants is 24 for this program.
- The cost for this program is $500.00 and travel fees may apply.
- This program is customizable and can be extended into a full-day experience.
- Contact Us to book a program or to schedule a design consultation.