This 75-minute to half-day learning module introduces hands-on models and progressions, from observations to makerspace projects, that model standards-based learning for 21st-century STEM and STEAM classrooms.
- Conduct exploratory and advanced inquiries using 21st-century materials
- Use design thinking models to create proposals, prototypes and products
- Apply tactile, written, matrix, and digital evaluation tools to their projects
- Receive basic materials and resources from regional/national level programs
Program Logistics and Registration:
- Audience: Elementary, secondary and pre-service teachers, administrators, librarians, technologists, and informal education providers.
- This workshop requires a suitable indoor space with tables/chairs for 4-person groups, a black or whiteboard, and a screen for audio/video.
- The maximum number of participants is 24 for this program.
- The cost for this workshop is $400.00 and travel fees may apply.
- This program is customizable and can be extended into a full-day experience.
- Contact Us to book a program or to schedule a design consultation.