This 120 minute to half-day workshop expands the Engineering and Innovation with Makey Makey and Scratch course with advanced coding and problem-solving activities, 12-pin electronics and advanced circuitry, 21st-century materials, and more time for making, collaborating and testing ideas.
- Experiment with 21st century materials and learn advanced coding
- Actively engage in collaborations, engineering, and design thinking activities
- Get low-cost, standards-based, classroom-ready inquires and projects
- Receive digital resources, lesson plans and certificates of completion
Program Logistics and Registration:
- Audience: Elementary, secondary and pre-service teachers, program administrators, librarians, technologists, and other service providers.
- This workshop requires an indoor space with tables/chairs for 4-person groups, a black or whiteboard, a screen for audio/video, and electricity.
- The maximum number of participants is 24 for this program.
- The cost for this program is $500.00 and can include a Makey Makey Learning Kit with 5 hour trainings! Travel fees may apply.
- This program is customizable and can be extended into a full-day experience.
- Contact Us to book a program or to schedule a design consultation.