This 120 minute to half-day workshop extends the Classroom Coding and Standards-Based Robotics with Edison course with advanced programming, EdCreate Kit activities, math/mechanics-focused lessons, design thinking activities, makerspace projects and time to experiment and collaborate.
- Write code for sensor-based and mechanical engineering activities.
- Complete Lego-based design thinking projects and innovation projects
- Use EdCreate lessons plans to create a crane, bulldozer or printer!
- Collaborate and scaffold their own lesson plans based on program resources
Program Logistics and Registration:
- Audience: Elementary, secondary and pre-service teachers, program administrators, librarians, technologists, and other informal educators.
- This workshop requires an indoor space with tables/chairs for 4-person groups, a black or whiteboard, a screen for audio/video, and electricity.
- The maximum number of participants is 24 for this program.
- The cost for this program is $550.00 and includes Two Free Edison Robots for participating schools with eligible teachers. Travel fees may apply.
- This program is customizable and can be extended into a full-day experience.
- Contact Us to book a program or to schedule a design consultation.